This form is only for submitting articles and guest posts – do not use it for contacting us or sending your pictures. Non-relevant content will be ignored and removed. Please see the instructions below on how to properly submit content to our website.
We love guest bloggers! If you have useful or interesting content that you would like to share with us, this is your opportunity to do it. We are one of the most visited photography sites on the Internet, so you will have a large audience to present your article to. If we find the content relevant to our site and interesting enough for our readers and the world to see, we will publish it. And if we love your content, you might hear from us regarding potential employment opportunities with Bryan Formhals Photography. If you are interested in working with us, be sure to submit a link to your portfolio below.
Guidelines for Guest Bloggers:
- Only submit original content. Previously-published content (printed or online) will be rejected.
- Normal content should contain at least 500 words. Short essays are sometimes accepted, depending on the content (for example, a short article with an embedded YouTube video that explains it in detail).
- Submit your properly formatted article in Microsoft Word or plain-text format and indicate where you want the images to be inserted.
- Illustrations / diagrams should be provided in PNG format, whereas photographs must be provided JPEG format. Photographs should be extracted at 80% quality. Do not extract at 100% quality or lower than 80%, because the photographs will either be too large in size, or lack the required detail.
- All images must be either properly licensed, or belong to the author of the article. Images taken from other resources without permission are strictly prohibited.
- Photographs must be at least 1200 pixels wide long. Nudity, pornography and other unsafe content is prohibited.
- All photographs, along with the text of the article should be archived into a single ZIP file for uploading. Text can be provided in any text format, including Microsoft Word.
Guest Blogging Restrictions:
- Advertising of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- You cannot republish the article in a different resource after it is published at Bryan Formhals Photography.
- A maximum of two hyperlinks are allowed in guest posts – one for your website and another for your online portfolio / gallery.
- Bryan Formhals Photography reserves the right to modify or remove guest post content as needed and add/modify hyperlinks to external resources.